I only got to get 1/4 of the Barcamp Good Stuff given a busy weekend, but I did get a chance to load it to the brim.
* Great unorganising. Well done guys.
* Great new venue.
* Lots of new faces and big enthusiasm – Go Seph!
* Excellent use of Wii and Guitar Hero (I sucked, then rocked)
* Great talk by Andrew on graphics.
* Great talk on Facebook API.
Some friendly faces:
* Delicate Genius
* Eskimo Sparky
* Jodie Miners
* Russ Weakley (Wiikly)
* Jodee Rich
* Marty Wells
* Nick Hodge
* Stephen Collins up from Canberra (Respek!)
* Two days is too much for that big space and Sydney yet. Rather have it over flowing for one day then spread out for 2.
* Coffee was a bit far away and not much fun in the gym.
* Maybe a sausage sizzle next time? I’ll man the tongs.